Your entire life (& your entire body!) have begun a metamorphosis like never before.
There’s no doubt you’re ecstatic and so ready to meet your new addition.
The tiny toes, the newborn cuddles and a lifetime of memories to create...
But if we're being honest, you're pretty nervous too!
Perhaps you’ve heard moms talk about peeing their pants, prolapse and painful sex, and you want to avoid that as much as possible.
Plus, you don’t want to have to sit on the sidelines throughout motherhood. You want to be right in the moment for all of the milestones as your baby grows.
You’re aware of just how drastic body changes can be postpartum.
Part of you thinks maybe you’ll be one of the lucky ones that waltzes away from birth and looks and feels like a Greek goddess.
The other part of you quietly wonders:
“Wait. What if it’s not so easy?”
Or maybe you’re already at home with your new babe - you survived the hardest part, right?
Except… you’re noticing that it’s hard to get to the bathroom on time, or you’re leaking pee when you laugh. Maybe the thought of sex makes you want to run for the hills, or you feel like your core muscles have disappeared. And why does your back hurt so much?
We know you want the best for your baby.
We also want the best for YOU.
Desiring more for yourself in the postpartum period is actually essential to being the best mother you can be.
Healthy babies need healthy mothers.
In a world where mothers are encouraged to take a backseat in their own life, we’re here to encourage and empower you to take excellent care of you.
You can take good care of your baby AND yourself.
(You don’t need to subscribe to the motherhood martyrdom.)
The Postpartum Plan was created to help you experience the best recovery possible after birth.
Your first 12-weeks postpartum are the perfect time to create the solid foundation that you need in order to realize all of the dreams you have for yourself and for motherhood.
Inside The Postpartum Plan, we guide you through the creation of that very foundation.
Our proprietary PEP framework (Prepare, Empower, Progress) infuses the three most important elements of recovery, healing and strengthening into your 4th trimester.
The PEP Framework is broken down into time specific coaching so that you get the most accurate information & guidance you need, when you need it.
We’ve cut through the noise so that you’re getting the most practical, sound, and easy-to-implement information so that you aren't googling when you could be cuddling your baby.
The Postpartum Plan was created by mothers, for mothers.
Expert education from a pelvic health physiotherapist/doula and a pelvic floor/core fitness expert
all in one place and at your fingertips.
We will teach you what you need to know about your postpartum body without overwhelming you or giving you a cookie cutter approach that has been pasted on every mom blog.
The cookie cutter approach just doesn’t work for how unique you are and doesn’t account for your specific birth and your specific body and needs.
The Postpartum Plan answers all of the questions that pop up before your 6 week check up and covers all of the things your doctor wishes you knew but doesn’t have time to tell you.
By the end of this program you will be well on your way to building a solid foundation to feeling strong, confident and ready to embrace motherhood.
Our Plan Will Help You Navigate:
- What you need (and don’t need) to help your body heal as quickly as possible after a vaginal delivery or C-section
- How to have a better postpartum poop (yes, that’s a thing)
- Getting your bladder back on track after baby so you aren’t planning your day around the nearest bathroom
- How you can lift and carry your baby without making things worse for your abs and pelvic floor
- What you need to know about prolapse, diastasis and incontinence after birth
- Sex after babies 101 and what to do if sex hurts
- A specific exercise plan from weeks 0-14 to progressively build up your core strength safely
- Short Core and Pelvic Floor Circuits that you can fit in during nap time
- Full body strength workouts designed to be short yet effective and build back the strength you need for parenting.
- What you need to know about getting back into running and high impact activities
- The simple nutrition habits that have the most impact in fueling your recovery postpartum without spending hours prepping meals, counting calories/macros or following a meal plan
- A checklist for that 6-week check-up with all of the questions you didn't even know you should ask your doctor
- And more!
The Postpartum Plan takes you step by step through each phase of the 4th trimester. In the Plan you will get:
- A comprehensive video library with short and specific teachings so you can get what you need without being overwhelmed (and whenever you have a few spare minutes!).
- Easy access from your computer, tablet or mobile device (with your web browser or with a free app) so you can be supported and learn anywhere that works for you... in the bedroom, on the couch, or on-the-go.
- A program that is self-paced so that if you are wide awake at a 4am feeding, your Plan is too.
- Helpful printables and checklists to make your recovery plan clear and help you remember important points, even with a lack of sleep!
- Bonus resources on topics like baby wearing, mental health, recipes and more.
Expert education from a pelvic health physiotherapist/doula AND a pelvic floor/core fitness expert all in one place.
Imagine having a Pelvic Health Physiotherapist + Doula and a Core + Pelvic Floor Fitness Expert in your back pocket to help you navigate this exciting (and nerve wracking!) time so that you don’t have to be googling “best ab exercises after baby” at 4 am feedings.
My name is Mandy Rempfer-Kuncio, and I'm passionate about the pelvis! I'm a pelvic health physiotherapist and a doula. I believe the pelvis serves as the foundation for many fabulous things like pregnancy, birth and babies (including 3 of my own).
I believe the world needs strong mothers. Strong mothers + parents build strong families, and strong families build strong communities.
You’ve heard so much about the value of a birth plan.
What isn’t talked about enough is the value of a solid postpartum plan.
During pregnancy, most people see their care provider 10-14 times. After the baby is born, while your body is still going through major changes, most of us only get ONE postnatal visit.
You deserve more.
We believe that the health of the mother is just as important as the health of the baby and that there are simple strategies that add up to major improvements in the postpartum recovery process.
Make An Impact. Change The World For All Mothers.
We are passionate about helping ALL mothers.
But we also know not all mothers come from the same background or have the same resources.
For every Postpartum Plan purchased, we will give another plan to a mom in need - this will be in partnership with humanitarian organizations that support maternity care, but also based on your requests.
We believe moms understand other moms. We are walking the same path!
If you know a mother who could really use this support and guidance, you can nominate them when you make your purchase and they will receive a plan too! You can also choose to have us pass on a Plan through our partnerships.
Together, we can make the world a better place for ALL mothers.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the best time to buy this program?
I am a first time parent, is this program for me?
I already have an older child, will this program still help me with my new baby?
I already know that I have pelvic organ prolapse (and/or diastasis and/or incontinence), will this program still help me?
What if I miss watching the videos one week? Will I be behind?
Can I find this info on google?
What People Are Saying...
"After the birth of my first baby, my body was just not the same and I started to feel discouraged.
I didn’t know where to turn or who to talk to because these topics weren’t ones that were typically covered in my prenatal education class or in the mommy blogs and articles I had read. Kaye and Mandy not only normalized my fears and concerns about my body as a new mama but are so knowledgeable equipped with lots of solutions. Their approach to postpartum fitness was compassionate, relatable and realistic. I felt so relieved knowing that it wasn’t all in my head and that there were things I could do to get better and stronger daily. I am so thankful to have these ladies as vital resources in my postpartum healing journey. I have gained strength and resilience in my new body and I feel stronger everyday!"
~Abigail Teixeira, mother of 3
"I have worked with both Kaye and Mandy since the very beginning of my journey into motherhood.
I honestly don’t know where I would be without them! They are two lovely humans with a wealth of knowledge between them, and I am so grateful to have had them in my corner throughout pregnancy, postpartum, and beyond."
~Allison Peattie, new mother